BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween!!!!


Well first off sorry for taking such a long break, and ya so on but anyways. But this year for Halloween I'm going to be a dead softball player and go trick or treating with my friends maybe my moms still deciding so ya the blames on her! But ya this year I'm going to be a dead softball player. So well probably like tear up an old softball uniform and use my baseball pants but weal just put dirt all over them and walk around with my mitt and a softball! Oh ya and yes i can run on Halloween yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shober Fam said...

Hi Taylor-bug. How are you?

Heidi said...

hey tay how are you? i miss you sooooo much i hope i can see you sometime soon.oh and by the way its time for an update.love ya-keeter.