BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

vollyball


My first vollyball game was awsome and when i say first vollyball game i mean it. My first vollyball game was october 23 at the old jym. IT WAS AWSOME. It was on a thursday and we had violin up in salem so my mom droped us off at violin and went to m.v.p. and go t me nee pads and long soxs. When we got back into town it was time to go to the vollyball game. Luckilly i had putten my stuf on in the car. We have played 3 games now and we have one all of them.




I LOVE VOLLYBALL

4 comments:

Linda said...

Tay-
you are so cute! I think you must be the cutest volleyball player I have ever seen! We love you guys and miss you, too. Savannah begs to stop at your house when we are up north.... so I promised her we will the next time we go through Nephi! Be good and have fun playing volleyball! PS- could you teach Savvy how to play sports? All she wants to do is dance!!!!

PATTI BOWLES said...

Hello Missy---sure want to come and see your next game so you need to call me with the time. Oh by the way --it is won, not one Hehehehehe. good thing Grandma knows how to spell.

You're the bomb! Love ya tons
Grandma Patti

Heidi said...

tay u look like u r having sooo much fun. I miss u me and Savannah talk about how much we miss u at lunch. By the way u look sooo cute at volleyball. We only have 2 more volleyball games

Heidi said...

tay whats up are u going to delate your blog because if u do we wont be able to talk all the time! i miss you sooooooo much.if u do delete it tell me be before you do. Hay those pics of u,Drew, and Nolan are sooo cute


keeter-