BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dodge Ball Champs

So ya by the title of my post I get it that you figure that I was on the winning team in our fourth, fifth, and sixth grade dodge ball tournament and my team took first place. Which my team was Christensen 2 and I was happy cause we had most of the good players and we just rocked it awesome.

Oh and there was a fifth, fourth, and sixth bracket and in the brackets for fifth grade cause that's what grade I am (if you didn't all ready know that i guess i am giving out some smartical info) but any way the way it worked was that we would play every team and then the 2 best teams would go to the Fourth, fifth, and sixth grade tournament and they worked the same way the two best teams would go and play in the fourth, fifth, and sixth grade tournament.

But it was weird we we undefeated until the last two fifth grade games but we still ended up going to the all grade tournament but another weird thing is that there were three fifth grade teams that tied, so we had a play off game and we beat out the one team but then i was sad because my best friend was on the other team that was going to the all grade tournament.

So the all grade tournament was the next day and we played only 2 games well i guess that we didn't only play two games because it was a best two out of three in the first games that we played but we only played one best 2 out of 3 because we were so good and we one the first games and we ended up winning both of the two so we were in the big last game no matter what and sadly our time for that day was up dang it.


So it was a couple days later and it was time for the other team to play and so they played and that would decide who we were going to play and it was funny both of the sixth grade teams and one of the fourth grade teams and the fourth grade team got beat out so for the big game I had to face my best friend and in this game it was the best 3 out of 5 and the first game we beat them then we played another game and we got a tie 2 on 2 so we played a 1 minute speed round and who ever one that would win the game and we ended up winning and luckily the kid off the other team stepped out and no body caught him and he came up and hit one of our kids but then i guess he did see him step out so he brought our kid back in and called their kid out so that game was over and now it was the last game and if we one this then we were the all around champs sweet huh and we ended up winning the last game and so we had took first place!
They also made up a rule that we had to slap hands and my best friend is a bad looser and she slapped my had so so so so so so bad it was like bright red and was like beating like my heart was when we had a tie.


Any way my teacher wanted us to be a good winner and if some body said we are going to kick you butts or we are going to win you so bad when we were playing then we should say........................... good luck with that..................... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha but he would say it a lot funnyer and if we one and some one said you cheated or the reef was on you side you should say i am sorry you feel like that.


Ihad a late night with my best friend ( oh and by the way my best friend is Kylee Stephenson) any way we had it with another girl from another school and Kylee was telling her that we cheated and i go I am sorry that you feel that way!!!!!!!!!


And yes I typed all of this and only me and i typed this in about 12 minutes even ask my mom

1 comments:

Linda said...

Tay- you are too funny! You crack me up.... me and Savannah were laughing our butts of reading that! Way to go dodgeball champ!