BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Dad and His Stupid Foot

Well i dont know if you know that my dad broke his foot and if you dont them i guess that this is an infomationl paragraph! But any way ya my dad broke his foot recently. And i bet you are saying in your mind how, how did he broke his foot?????? Well lets rewind errrrrererrrrrerr. Ok right here. Well it was a thursday night and i was getting ready for 4-h horsemen ship and so i was in the tack room and my dad was in our round crel and he was riding our new colt and my dad says, "Taylor come here fast." So i go over there and he says he has a broken foot so i call my mom and say you need to come out here dad has a broken foot and she goes huuuuuuuu what ever by. ha ha but any way she comes out and my dad is like ok Taylor lets go and saddle your horse for 4-h and i go no dad go in and we will take you to the hosptial and i just won't go to 4-h. And my dad goes no Taylor don't backtalk me. And i go ok lets go saddle.

So we get my horse saddled and they send me off to 4-H and they go to hosptial. And it ended up to be that he split the outside bone in his right foot, so he can not drive and he is in a walking boot right now but he still has to use cruches until monday. See ya!

0 comments: