BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh My Gosh It Is Really Time For Softball!!

Wow finnaly it is time for softball and it is the best time of the year i promis. I love spring because it is startting to get warm and it is time for softball! I LOVE SOFTBALL!!!!!! Once again my dad is my coach for exselled leauge and we are going to kick butt this year because we have a kick butt team. I dont know if you know all these girls or not but these are some of them that are on my kick butt team. There are, Me, Josie Richards, Daktoa Gee, Tailee Willimis, Rylee Bryan, Mckenlly Bryan, Sydney Craugen, Nicole Garrett, and Olivia Durban. I told you we had a good team because all the kids on the team are way good. We do not have all our players yet because we are going to have 12 or 11 kids on our team and right now we only have 9 kids on the team for sure. Our coaches are Ally Gee, My dad Ryan Miller, and Andy Willims. Ally is Daktoa's mom. My dad is well my dad! And Andy is Tailee's dad. And both of the kids that have a parent as a coach are a good friend of mine so it is fun because i know my coaches really good and if i want to play then i can go to there house and play because they have to go any way! Oh and here are the places that we are going to play for exselled playing in,Orem,Spanish Fork, Manti, Ceter City in the summer games (Ya sweet huh) and maybe Pleasent Grove, or America Fork one of the two. So ya we are going to have a pretty good tormement. Ya we had to do a fund rasier to get the stuff so we could pay for the motel rooms, unies, bat bags, soxs, bats, catchers equempment, and stuff like that! So any way for our fundraiser we are selling Little Ceasers Pizza, cookie doe, and pies. So far i have sold 197.00 so ya i am doing pretty good. And odds are if you live around here i will probbaly ask you and see you!!!!!

1 comments:

Linda said...

Hay Tay! Super cute blog! I think that is cool that you do softball, i do not really do that kind of stuff. Ionly do dance and gymnastics. Do you still do dance? We so need to see each other some time soon. Maybe some time when my mom and i are on our way home from my dad's we can stop by. My dad lives in Santiqine so we are kind of close. You are so funny on your blog! Bu bye!
-Vanna