BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My First Day Back to School!


Yes my first day of school was awesome but.......................... I got stoped by every person in the school. Even people i don't even know but that was kinda cool, and yes it was a lot better than staying at home most kids want to stay home all day but trust me it ant no fun it's so boring the day goes by a lot faster in school promise. So ya every thing was great and fun until football at P.E. that was torcher. but i got to be the reff and one stupid thing one of my teammates did was she was the quarterback and she went to throw it and guess how far it went.......................
about 1 foot away from her ya how stupid and the girl isn't my favorite and i had to play fair so i called a down and just her luck that was 4Th down. So blue teams ball. But i still had a great day at school, it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

tay i wanted to see you today .The boys had a motorcycle race in Salt Lake.but my mom diddnt have her cellphone with her to get your address.so hear i am wishing i cuuld of saw ya today.i miss u ssssoooo much. keeter

Anonymous said...

hey taylor, its mallory jackson.. i am going to add you as one of my friends on my blog.. glad you are feeling better! oh my blog address is mallorykatejackson.blogspot.com if you want to look at it!