BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Up-n-Early


Well ya i was up early this morning but not as early as i usally get up. I've been getting up at like 8:30 to 9:00A.M. and when i was sick i use to get up around 5: 30 and then watch T.V., so ya a big change. But yes i get to go to school tomorow and school starts at 8:15. So today i got up at 7:00 so i could get use to getting up for school. But I only go for 3 hours, and my mom wants me to go in the morning so my mind will be fresh i say I should go at 10:40( recess) till 1:40 so i can hit lunch to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya and thanks for checking out my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bean... your a nut

Linda said...

Tay- Savannah's mom here...
You are such a QT! I will tell Savvy about your page so she can check it out! It is a pretty Awesome page! I am so glad you are getting better and going back to school... even though you are already such a smarty pants! We are going to stop and say hi- maybe this friday for a minute...Talk to ya later!

Heidi said...

hi tay how is school? its keeter i miss u so much.i am so glad u r going to school now!hey i need to come see u.your blog is so cute i am begging my mom for a blog since i found out you have one.i am so happy your filling a bit better.i hope i can talk to you on your blog sometimes after school. hey if u get bored call me my house number is 435-529-3666

PATTI BOWLES said...

hey miss Tay--I knew that you would go back to school earlier than they thought cause you are like the million dollar man/woman(the TV show that you have never seen i am sure). You are an inspiration to so many cause you are such a special young lady. you make me tired just thinking about what you do.

well, I guess i had better get back to work. REMEMBER: quit rubbing your nose upwards and snorting/sniffing. These are wise words from grandma,

Love, Grandma Patti