BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

What a long day!!

Well first off ya i blog now and....... it rocks. A big thanks to my mom for actually letting me blog! Well now back to a long day. We bottled 10 dozen ears of corn today (we are still bottling i told her time 4 a break.) So i was out shucking corn with nolan, why my mom was in getting the water boiling. But i got tired after 2 dozen ears of corn so i came in with the 2 dozen ears of corn I had. So we started washing and shaving the corn and i started to get really itchey and my skin got all red. And i had got some corn juice on my shirt by my belly. And sure enough my belly was bright red. And......... i'm allergic to corn ya so i don't have to help shuck it lucky me. Ya but we are still bottling. It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to cook ya foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But luckly are neighbor brought us some pears over so this batch we I mean Drew and my Mom are doing pears why im doing this. And ya we have been doing this since 10 this morning till now! And we still have 3 more hours of cooking to do. so I've got to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: